Monday, October 6, 2008

Where has all the time gone?

For those of you that look at our blog, I apologize. Life seems to be so hectic that I have not taken the time to make sure that the blog is updated. The past month has been full of adventures. Payton turned 6 on September 3rd, and pictures of his party will come soon. The kids, all but Taylor, have been heavily involved in soccer. I am disappointed to say (not really) that our last game of the season is Tuesday, October 7th. All of the kids are doing well in school and growing up fast.
Deborah starts her new job today. For the next three weeks she has to drive to Draper for training. She is really nervous, but I know that she will do great.
I promise to do better with the posts. I just wanted you all to know that we are all still alive and kicking.

1 comment:

Stacy Johnson said...

YAY I can't wait to read them!!