Monday, July 14, 2008

Our First Attempt--Wish us Luck












Welcome to our first attempt at keeping a blog. I feel so technologically advanced. I guess I am just trying to keep up with the Jones', and Johnson's, Jackson's, and everyone else in my family that already has a blog. I just hope that we (I) can keep it up to date. I also hope that this is as easy as my sister Stacy said it would be.
If all goes well there will be some pictures that are attached to this blog. I have not been very good at keeping family history, so maybe this will be a good reason to keep track of what is happening in our busy lives.
Our family is growing each day. Taylor is the typical teenage girl. She spent a week at girls camp, and we all missed her. I think that she had fun. Baylee loves to help around the house and please everyone. She went to Shadow Mountain this summer and had a blast. Kelsea is our resident softball player. She is one tough cookie. She even took a line drive off the head and did not even cry. Now that softball is over Kelsea just floats around like a little butterfly--one that usually disappears when work needs to get done. Payton played kickball this summer, but has since decided that he wants to be the next Tiger Woods, at least for this week. Deborah and I are just trying our best to keep the whole mess together.
I guess that is all for now. I am going to try and post some pictures. Stacy, if this is too difficult you are in trouble.

3 comments:

The Morgan's said...

See I told you this would be easy!! Its Stacy by the way!! I love it!! I need to start one now!!

The Morgan's said...

I love your blog I am so excited that you are doing one!! You did a great job!!

alison said...

It looks great!!! Now, the hard part kicks in and you have to update it... (don't use me as an example on this - I just updated for the first time in three months!) johnsonbuzz.blogspot.com