Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hiking the Y with Sassy

I know that this will be a surprise for many of you, but I actually went hiking without being asked. In fact, I am the one that did the asking. Friday night July 18th I had the idea that the next day would be a great time to hike the Y. I had always wanted to make the hike, and so I was glad that Stacy agreed to go with me (that way I could not justify sleeping in). Stacy and I started hiking about 7:30am, and reached the Y about 45 minutes later. It was a lot of fun, and really rewarding. The view was terrific. It was also nice to spend some time with my little sister. She is such a great person. Hopefully we can do things like this a little more often. Thanks Stacy for going with me. I love you.--Scott

3 comments:

The Morgan's said...

WOW! Good for you two,Next time I get to go I have always wanted to do that.

Stacy Johnson said...

Hey that was so so fun!! we have got to do that again!! I love spending time with you!! Thanks for inviting me!!

Marie said...

You guys are awesome.