Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Payton!!

I can't believe that my boy is now 7 years old. Here are 7 things that I love about Payton:

1. His tender heart

2. His high pitched voice--reminds me of his Uncle Riley at his age

3. The fact that he always waits for me to tuck him in at night

4. The fact that he loves that his middle name is Scott

5. How much he enjoys life--he hardly ever sits still

6. He reminds me that I need to be a good example because he repeats everything I say and do

7. He knows every word to "Utah Man"

Happy Birthday Payton




4 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Pretty sure that is the same spidey costume that I have tucked away for Jace's birthday--love it. Maybe you should teach Payton the cougar fight song...Saturday night's game was definitely something to sing about! And I agree...great summer...but great to be back in football season!

Riley and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Peeger!!! I love all your comments, but the last one - we can change that - have him come play with Clay more often! haha.

Stacy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Payton!! I still cannot believe that he is 7!! Time flies by!!

Unknown said...

This party was really weird. hahaa. [: all the little high pitched boys screaming for the balloons and such. ah haha i've never had such a headache!