Sunday, July 26, 2009

Johnson Family "Pool Party"

HI. Its Taylor, -Again!!!- Oh yeah. I'm doing another post!!!
This year we didn't go to our usual place for a family get-together, Our wonderful Grandparents/Great-Grandparents rented out the big pavilion at Deer Creek. It was amazing!! The water was beautifully warm, and the sun was good. (A little too good.) I don't think not wearing sunblock was smart for any of us. It was amazing. We used Grandpa's boat, and were pulled on a tube. Me and my mom were about to fall off... too much weight on the back for the tube to handle. She was screaming, "GO TO THE FRONT!!!! GO TO THE FRONT!!!" and I was trying my hardest to move up front. After a great lunch, i slept by Cayson and Parker and slept through the rest of the day. I missed Stacy riding the tube and falling off. which sounded like something i'd like to watch.
I went in the car to get something, and realized that we didn't use the camera. So I snapped lots of last-minute photos. I wish I'dve gone into a photography class... Its really a lot of fun.

Well i Think i covered most of it.
Till Next Time!!!

No comments: