Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma J





Happy Birthday Grandma! On Sunday the 23rd of August we had a surprise party for Grandma Beth. She turned 80, and we decided to give her the best birthday present ever.....a party with all of us. It was a fantastic night, and I think that she was surprised. She came to the party thinking that it was a birthday party for Linkin, which it was, but she soon found out that we were really all there for her.
It was nice of Jeff and Marthea to host the party, and Bobb did a great job sending up smoke signals and cooking the burgers. Age put together a great video with pictures and sound bites from all of the great-grandchildren. The video made me really emotional, especially the pictures with my Dad in them. I looked at all of the things that my Grandma has done, and I realized that at the heart of everything was her family.
We love you Grandma. Thank you for all you have done!

1 comment:

Stacy Johnson said...

Grandma was so excited!! I love all the pictures you took! I loved the movie that Age made. It was awesome seeing all the pictures of grandma but I loved the ones of Dad!