Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas--Our Grateful List

First of all I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season. We just returned home from my sisters house and the annual Christmas Eve dinner. Pictures will come later. In an effort to try and get a little of the Christmas Spirit into our home, I asked each family member to share with each other what they were most grateful for. Here is the answers they gave: (In exact words)

Taylor: Um, I think it would be that my family talks to me about a lot of stuff and they reassure me about a lot of stuff too. I say "stuff" a lot.

Baylee: Our family, this house, and all of our great neighbors.

Kelsea: I am thankful for my parents, and everyone who loves me.

Payton: I am thankful for everyone that loves me and supports me.

Deborah: My family

Scott: I am just thankful that I am surrounded by people that I love

Merry Christmas and Go Utes!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Marthea said...

Great thankful list. Amen to all
GO UTES!!!!!

Stacy Johnson said...

I love your family!! They are so cute!! You have an awesome family Scott! I love ya!!

Danielle Thompson said...

Lovin' all the thankful stuff... and cute new pictures of your family... although, I can't say I agree with all that crazy talk about the Utes..hee! hee!

Stacy Johnson said...

K so I think that you need to comment on mine!! Lol I love your back ground!!

age said...

Scott, You are the best. Glad you updated your blog. I am a blog stalker you know.

jennie gay said...

Great thankfull list. I am grateful for all of you. GO UTES

Stacy Johnson said...

Deborah I tagged you so check out my blog!! Love your guts!!